[thelist] First Commercial Site. Check?

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Thu Aug 22 14:21:01 CDT 2002

[snip]
Just finished my first site for someone else; http://www.chezbetty.com
If you could please check it and let me know any thoughts, advice, or
opinions I would appreciate it. How it behaves in various browsers and
platforms etc. I know the CSS is a bit sloppy, I will fix that. Also, I know
it is hosed in NN4, that's okay. What about other browsers? Again, any
comments would be appreciated.
[/snip]

IE6, WinXP -- great
NN4.7, Linux -- not so much (but you knew that)

And a quote from the home page (not your fault), "Year Round Fine Dining"
:^] . Who or what, exactly, is "Year Round"? I know that the Chinese have
the Year of the Dragon, so the French must have Year of the Round!

HTH!

Jay