[thelist] comp.lang.php in google groups

Erik Hummel erik.hummel at jhu.edu
Sat Aug 24 11:45:01 CDT 2002

Hello all,

Since comp.lang.php became official a month or so ago, I have been
waiting for it to start being followed in Google Groups. Yet this hasn't
happened. I have sent a few emails to google support asking them to add
it, but it hasn't happened.

So I'm asking that if you are interested in PHP and Google's ability to
search groups, then could you send an email to groups-support at google.com
asking them to begin following comp.lang.php. I figure if a bunch of
people ask for it, then there is a much better chance of them starting
to follow the group.

Thanks for any and all help,
Erik