[thelist] OT - Someone Is Using My Email Address For Spam

Chris axe at suburbia.com.au
Sat Aug 24 14:41:01 CDT 2002

Thankyou everyone for your words of advice.

I've had a look in to Klez and that sounds like it may be what's happening.
The content of the emails looked more or less like random words that had
been taken from somewhere else, including names, phone numbers and
addresses.

My email provider has taken over the proceedings as of last night.

Regards,
Chris