[thelist] CSS lists line height

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sat Aug 24 15:51:01 CDT 2002

> > "Cascading Style Sheets: Separating Content from
> Presentation" And to
> > boot, among the technical reviewers were our own Shirley Kaiser and
> > Aardrian 'no-pants' Roselli
>
> And some bloke in Switzerland....
>
> Regards
> Mark Howells
> <http://www.mark.ac/>

Dude! Made me run all the way upstairs to grab mine and see how I could
possibly have missed that! Turns out you're listed *right* before Shirley,
and, well, I was looking elsewhere ;)

So, is a 'technical review' just making sure the facts/code is straight?
(not to make it sound like a trivial effort, just wondering if it goes
further than that.)

Mark, next time I visit die Schweiz I'll do penance for missing you by
paying for the drinks.

joel