[thelist] Site Check

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Mon Aug 26 13:05:00 CDT 2002

Hi all,
  I'm knew here on EVOLT, so greets to all!  I was hoping you guys and gals might be able to do a site check on the following URL:
http://www.mccimaging.com
general comments are VERY welcome, but my primary interest is in a couple of bugs I just cant figure out:

1. script that sniffs for flash and if not present should dynamically write in an animated .gif is not functioning.  Just some JavaScript, straight off the Macromedia site but I seem to be prompted to download the plugin even when it does not detect the plugin.
2. This is the biggie: DHTML cascading menu system doesn't show up at all in non-IE browsers... I have spent the morning on devedge.netscape.com to no avail...

Stephen Caudill
Web Designer
Municipal Code Corporation
www.municode.com