[thelist] sql filtering problem

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Tue Aug 27 12:09:01 CDT 2002

Bloody hell,

Thanks for all the replies. I've been a complete fool and
wasted everybodies time least of all my own.

I've solved the problem and decided I need to take some time off
after working solid day and night right through the weekend and
the bank holiday.

I'm embarrassed to say that I've been sweating over the code
on the WRONG results page. No bloody wonder there was no
change. I've built three different searches all at once over the
weekend and got the page name mixed up along the way.

I'm going outside now to take in some of this little seen sunshine
and forget about websites for a while.

Apologies all round. I'm mentally kicking myself as I type.
and thanks again for all the help. It hasn't been in vain
I know a little bit more about sql than I would of done if
things worked straight of the bat.

regards,

Donkey Yates
dn at dittodesign.co.uk