[thelist] Project Management

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Tue Aug 27 22:16:01 CDT 2002

Hi all,

What do you all use for project management/groupware?

I'm doing alot of subcontracting lately, and I need something to help me keep
track of it all, plus have a user management system that lets the people I work
with update files, assign tasks and to-do's, etc. I've been fooling around with
DotProject (http://www.dotmarketing.org/dotproject/), and I thought this one was
it, but the user permissions are all wacky and I don't really want to wait on
the fix.

I'm more interested in PHP or Perl, and less than a couple hundred bucks for
now. Anyone using anything other than an in-house type solution that I could
take a look at?

Thanks,
Gina