[thelist] ASP & OS X? (DWMX ?)

Mark Fletcher mark.fletcher at vtco.com
Wed Aug 28 06:15:00 CDT 2002

Hello Darren,

Could you contact me offl list with the page in question and I'll take a
look.

Cheers
Mark

Mark Fletcher
www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia
Get started with Dreamweaver MX and ColdFusion MX today!
www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/resources/get_started/tutorials/
Announcing Macromedia MX
http://www.macromedia.com/software/trial/