[thelist] ASP & OS X?

Mark Fletcher mark.fletcher at vtco.com
Wed Aug 28 08:40:01 CDT 2002

Hi Chris,

Absolutely, Dreamweaver MX, will let you create ASP and ASP.NET pages on Mac
OS 9.1 or higher. DWMX includes all of the functionality that was present in
UltraDev 4 plus some very cool new features.

Regards
Mark

Mark Fletcher
www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia
Get started with Dreamweaver MX and ColdFusion MX today!
www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/resources/get_started/tutorials/
Announcing Macromedia MX
http://www.macromedia.com/software/trial/