[thelist] CSS question????

Timothy J. Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Wed Aug 28 15:44:01 CDT 2002

lon.kraemer wrote:
>>Answer:
>>There should NOT be any spaces around the = sign so that should be

> This is simply not true. White space does not affect the rendering of
> markup.

D'oh!  You're right.  I do happen to think that it looks better, but it
isn't a requirement.  Until now I thought that it was, for some reason

> (please don't argue rendering quirks by certain unnamed browsers or
> <pre>)

Wouldn't dream of it.  I would, however, suggest that no whitespace be
used simply because I can't conceive of a problem with

and could imagine there might be problems with

so why take the chance?

TjL

ps -- no I'm not meaning to start a thread with this, let's move on to
move important things

--
30 Days to becoming an Opera Lover
                                  http://www.tntluoma.com/opera/lover/