[thelist] PHP Apache & MySql the next step

Rob Wilson robw at enigma-interactive.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 05:24:01 CDT 2002

You might be using a different version to me.  What are you trying to acheive now that you've got mysql & php running ? (I'm assuming you've tested them ;) )  If you want Mysql to run on start just create a shortcut to the executable you ran to get mysql to start, and then place that shortcut in the startup folder.

Is it worth writing a guide on the whole php/mysql/apache on win32 or do people think there's enough of those on the web already ?  My own feeling is that there's enough but I'm not bothered either way :D

Rob