[thelist] Dynamic Artwork...

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Thu Aug 29 06:43:01 CDT 2002

[snip]
I've got an interesting problem that I was hoping you could help me out
with. I'm tasked with color coding state maps' counties based on specific
statistical data. I can create the stand alone maps with color coded
counties just fine. Is there a way to automate the coloring process? based
on data from any database?
[/snip]

PHP has the GD library for dynamic image manipulation. Other than that you
could create multiples of each image and based on the statistics from your
database call the proper image.

HTH!

Jay

* Texas PHP Developers Conf  Spring 2003            *
* T Bar M Resort & Conference Center                *
* New Braunfels, Texas                              *
* Contact jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com       *
* Want to present a paper or workshop? Contact now! *