[thelist] Is This A Copyright Violation?

Pat Meeks pmeeks at msn.com
Thu Aug 29 14:01:00 CDT 2002

I found a table of data I created on our competitors site. There was no
attempt to disguise it -- same class names, table row colors, and of course,
the same data. Would this be considered a copyright violation? If so, should
we have a lawyer send a letter or is there something else we should do?

There have been recent threads where people have had their entire site
hijacked (which is obviously a copyright violation), but I am unsure about
were copying data tables fits in.

Thanks, Pat