[thelist] PHP Hosting - he.net

John Corry webshot at members.evolt.org
Fri Aug 30 02:00:01 CDT 2002

<snip>
> > In today's world, 25MB for 9.95 is a little miserable. Take a look at
> > some other great hosts including www.site5.com
</snip>

<other snip>
> I had a nightmare time with site5,
> took 4 months to get my money refunded
</other snip>

Right...
They (HE) even say in their FAQ that you get what you pay for. 90% of the
sites I'm responsible for use less than 25mb of disk storage...but ALL of
them require things that come standard in HE's $10/mo. plan (SSH, Cron, SSL,
Tech support that responds, performance thta is so good you don't even call
tech support, being able to trust that they'll still be in the hosting
business next year...etc)

John