[thelist] PHP Hosting - he.net

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Fri Aug 30 08:11:01 CDT 2002

I've hosted with he.net for a couple years now and have hosted almost ALL my
clients on them. They were great and had great prices. However, today I just
got an email that said he.net sold a list of user emails to various
companies and I will now be getting SPAM from these people.

It's going to be ALOT to change all my personal stuff over to another
account but any clients I have in the future will more than likely NOT be
hosted on he.net.

I'm also hoping to change hosts soon as well.

This REALLY pisses me off.

Aaron Schaap
www.theparagon.org