[thelist] IE 5.1+ on Mac

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 16:05:01 CDT 2002

I'm having a bizarre problem when viewing a form on a webpage on a Mac
running OSX.

When I view the form, while it looks perfectly normal on just about every
other platform (Mac non-OSX, PC, all browsers), the form input fields are
invisible on a white background.  Basically, there is no border until you
happen to click inside where the invisible element is, at which point it is
highlighted in the bright aqua blue color.

Has anyone else come across this issue, and if possible, has anyone figured
out a css fix for it?

David