[thelist] PHP mail() Apache Local

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Sun Sep 1 04:12:01 CDT 2002

I should really ask another question, as it is in the vein of the mail()
funtion, but also related to my Apache config on win98.  Not really sure how to
ask it without splitting or keeping the question together!  Will keep it
together for the moment.

The script I have is on a vitual server it did work but doesn't now!  The same
script is not working on my local machine due to errors, weird!  I have read the
mail() function and can't see that it is the script, so I get errors with the
local server script and no errors with the hosted server script.  Funny thing is
that the hosted server script is not sending the mail?

The errors I am getting with the locally hosted script involve the mail() which
I think is down to the Apache config?

Any ideas would be a help indeed.

Andrew

---