[thelist] Best message board product

Belinda Johnson belinda at prodsol.net
Sun Sep 1 22:15:01 CDT 2002

re: I have struggled for years to find a strong message board product for my
client Web sites.

I am totally loving vBulletin.

Am right now in the process of converting a HUGE ezboard community into a
vBulletin on one of my Linux servers. This is my FIRST adventure into
php-land - and I've got a doosie to get my feet wet in.

My ezboard has over 150 forums, over 2000 registered users, and at least
that many unregistered. It generates 65-100G of bandwidth monthly (just this
message board - not the whole website).

Belinda Johnson
www.bestofboards.com

(you can take a peek at the vbulletin version of this message board that is
in the works at http://forum.bestofboards.com/forum)