[thelist] CSS: Really stuck w/browser discrapancy

Frank framar at interlog.com
Mon Sep 2 00:48:01 CDT 2002

I've been trying to figure this one out for about a week, I
wonder if someone can point me in the right direction.

I have a couple of divs overlapping in IE and Opera. The top
div is 8em high.

If you check out my site <http://www.frankmarion.com>,
you'll find that Moz renders everything beautifully, even
going so far as to flow the content div down when text is
resized.

Opera and IE keep the content div exactly 8.5 em at all
times.

I want 2 things:

a) For the content div to remain 1 em below the title div at
all times

b) for the div to slide down as the title div grows (it's
relative, in ems)

The layout sheet is "layout-NS6Moz.css".

Sure would appreciate any insight and workarounds on this one.

Thanks.

--
Frank Marion,
framar at interlog.com