[thelist] SMTP Apache

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 03:00:01 CDT 2002

Hi Rich here is a snippet of the code (smtp.php), I think the error is
attributed to the config?  This is the same machine (win98) I have only just
installed Apache and php?

Andrew

define('SMTP_INCLUDED', 1);
//
// This function has been modified as provided
// by SirSir to allow multiline responses when
// using SMTP Extensions
//
function server_parse($socket, $response)
{
   while ( substr($server_response,3,1) != ' ' )
   {
      if( !( $server_response = fgets($socket, 256) ) )
      {
         message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, "Couldn't get mail server response codes", "", __LINE__, __FILE__);
      }
   }

   if( !( substr($server_response, 0, 3) == $response ) )
   {
      message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, "Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: $server_response", "", __LINE__, __FILE__);
   }
}