[thelist] Event Registration System

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Tue Sep 3 10:00:00 CDT 2002

We are using something similar to this for our wine tasting events.  We have
an online form for participants to fill out, then data is collected in a
database which can be downloaded in a CSV file.

Maintenance functions - adding/deleting events, changing confirmation
message, etc. are carried out via a function on our intranet.

I designed the form, and our database and development company - WebmasterUSA
did the rest.

If you are interested in having them set it up for you, their web site is -
http://www.webmasterusa.com

-- Kath Heytink
Web Designer
Winebow, Inc