[thelist] PHP Hosting - he.net

Hurricane Electric Abuse Dept. abuse at he.net
Tue Sep 3 13:58:00 CDT 2002

Hello,

Hurricane Electric has a very strict zero tolerance spam policy.
Additionally email addresses are not sold or distributed in any way.

There are no lists generated to compile addresses in our system.  Your
information with us is always private.  The only information we are able
to release is accessable to the public (such as from the whois database).
Your personal information and information regarding your account,
including email addresses, are protected.

Thank you.

|   Hurricane Electric Abuse Department   |
| abuse at he.net  http://he.net/webtos.html |