[thelist] Strange IIS behavior -- SOLVED

Jeff Lucido jlucido at version4.com
Wed Sep 4 16:30:16 CDT 2002

Doh!!

Total error on my side. It seems the twentieth time I looked at the
website properties page for permissions I forgot to notice that I had it
set for "Scripts and Executables" hence the poor webserver was trying to
run my exe program. Sorry I bothered you with this request.

<tip type="brain drain">
We all stare at code way to long when we have problems. Get up, shake a
leg or two and throw some darts. Think about your problem and more than
likely an answer will come to you. Oh yeah, perform this routine prior
to hounding your list'mates for an answer ;)
</tip>