[thelist] Countries in web logs?

Chris axe at suburbia.com.au
Wed Sep 4 19:07:00 CDT 2002

By default your apache httpd.conf will have:

# HostnameLookups: Log the names of clients or just their IP addresses
HostnameLookups Off

If you were to change that to

# HostnameLookups: Log the names of clients or just their IP addresses
HostnameLookups On

I believe webalizer would be able to do it's thing better with countries.

Regards,
Chris