[thelist] Netscape 6.2 problem

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Thu Sep 5 14:05:00 CDT 2002

Hello Experts,

> Running the page through the HTML validator at http://validator.w3.org gives
> a large number of errors. Fix those errors and try again - I bet that'll fix
> the problem.

It could not help me in pre-specified problem.

I am bringing my old question back to TheList. I stopped posting because this
thread had begun to lose its right path. On
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/entertainment/aemardemujahidjaagzara.html,
list is using following CSS:

ol { color:black;font-family:Sans-serif, Verdana, Arial, Tahoma;
font-size:10pt;padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px;padding-bottom:10px;text-ali
gn:justify; text-transform: capitalize}

It works well with IE 5.5, Opera 6, NN 4.x but when I open this page with
Netscape 6.2, list numbers appear on the border of the cell.
Any solution to the problem?

Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/