[thelist] RE: dangers of using content editable?

Haag, Jason haagj at ctcgsc.org
Thu Sep 5 15:13:01 CDT 2002

What about Lime? Both Xopus ( http://xopus.org/index.jsp ) and Lime (
http://www.q42.nl/products/lime/ )claim to work in both IE5.5 and up
and Mozilla 1.1 (since the addition of the 'contenteditable' property).
I have IE 6, but haven't been able to test in earlier versions. Mozilla 1.1
seems to work.

Also, an open source CMS ( http://www.wyona.org )plans
to integrate xopus. That would be an amazing CMS!

<question type="probing">Does anyone know of any CMS(content management
systems)
that provide real-time editing capablities comparable to these Dutch
products?</question>

Anyone interested should check out the demos:

http://lime.platvorm.com/lime/users/editor/

http://www.q42.nl/xopus/

Thanks in advance,

Jason