[thelist] Downloading files with a Mac

CV cervantes_vive at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 18:50:00 CDT 2002

Thanks, my mistake when copying the code. I do have it
spelled correctly when a Mac is downloading but still
having problems.

p.s. fyi, the spelling is particular to Windows. I had
a headache getting the download thru headers to work
under Windows until I noticed a MS sample doc that had
the misspelling. I tried it and guess what?...problem
solved. Ugh!

--- Jonathon Isaac Swiderski <jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu>