[thelist] Getting the US date using VBScript....

Thomas Granger - TK - Filter java_fella at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 16:44:01 CDT 2002

Evening All!

I need to be able to get the US format date in client
side script on a non us client with VB Scrip.

The VB function I am trying to use is GetDate, but it
is returning the locale date and I need it to return
the US date. (talking about format)

I've searched for some examples...but just cannot
figure out how to compare two dates and force it to
return it as one single format, English/US date
format.

Thoughts? Clever ways of doing this client-side?

Thanks,

Tom