[thelist] High I'm new to the list, need good CSS reference

Chris Hinkle chris at thehinkleway.com
Sat Sep 7 14:31:01 CDT 2002

I am a programmer.  I make web applications for a [modest] living.  I
just learned that html is not for fomatting content.  Who knew?  I
guess I'm a late bloomer.  Anyways, I've always used CSS in my sites
and apps,  but I've always just copied some site's file that I liked
and made minor change.  I used to do the same thing with html,  but now
I know, a healthier web page is built from scratch.  I know the same
must apply to stylesheets.

My question:  Can anyone recomend the most extensive and complete CSS
reference/resource that would teach me ALL of CSS and what I can with
it,  written for a more technically-oriented audience,  and not
an "intro to making 'internet websites' tutorial".

-hinkle

Chris Hinkle
chris at thehinkleway.com