[thelist] MySql Help

Dovalle Yankelovich dovalle at smlink.com
Mon Sep 9 05:04:01 CDT 2002

Hi,
Im new with MySql and with DB in general.
I want to add data to my table but some of the information is data of other
table, e.g. let say I have
table of Machine and one field is the OS which I have table for it (I don't
want anyone to give it in its format so I will make a list and I want
everyone to choose from the list).
Hoe can I do it directly from the MySql prompt and how from Perl script

Thanks a lot
Dovalle

--
[ 2.htm1.gif was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]