[thelist] Maps

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Sep 9 10:27:01 CDT 2002

Hey, guys.

I have a client that is looking for maps and driving directions for their
site.  It's a rather large U.S. client with a lot of users and they would
like to customize the look of the maps, directions and what not.

I've been looking at MapQuest, MapBlast and Microsoft's MapPoint.  MapPoint
seems to be the highest-quality option, but is also ridiculously
expensive.  Has anybody used any of the high-end solutions with any of
these three?  What would you recommend?  What other options are available
out there?

Thanks!

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Not an Emergency: "AudioGalaxy doesn't work anymore."
Emergency: "The server is on fire, bring the extinguisher!"
Please adjust your e-mail priorities accordingly.