[thelist] Cold Fusion XML question

Matt Mozer matthewmozer at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:59:01 CDT 2002

We are runing COLD FUSION MX SERVER.

I have a COM+ obj that is returning an XML recordset.

I am able to reference XML attributes easily, however I am having difficulty
referenceing XML elements which in this case would be a childnode.

Here is an example of what is being returned to Cold Fusion.

<xml>
  <recordset>

<!-- attributes -->
    <case="22" Number="333" Title="tee time">

<!--- element --->
   <activity = "tune up" status="on hold" Comment="This is the XML element i
need to reference" />
  <activity = "brain dump" status="closed" Comment="This is the XML element
i need to reference" />
    </case>

   </recordset>
</xml>