[thelist] [OT] Microsoft's Relevance Fading?

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Tue Sep 10 08:45:01 CDT 2002

Hello Frank,

I feel that you may be off-topic with this question. It isn't web-related,
really, IMHO. It's more of a larger, life-size issue regarding the whole
computer business, and from what I understand, based on speculation. An
opinion article, the way I see it.

Sorry if I offended you. Please reply directly to me (not to thelist) just
in case I'm wrong.

<tip type="Mailing-lists: on-topic or off-topic" author="notabene">
Always check that you're not going to post an off-topic subject to the lists
you're subscribed to. If you can't help yourself, at least post a tip.

For instance in the case of thelist, check here: