[thelist] SQL record filtering

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 10:00:01 CDT 2002

There is only one table used in the database hopefully making
it very simple.

It hasn't been normalised in any way. The relevant Fields
include

phone model, phone make, Master category, category
and ID

So for example Master Category contains fascias, cases, handsfree etc
with related categories in the Category field containing (for fascias)
genuine fascias, football fascias, fashion facias etc

thanks

Darren