[thelist] site check :: sweater.f2o.org

Dave Stevens stem at stemofficial.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 18:06:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

Could anyone with a spare moment check out the basic design (there is zero
content as yet) of
my new site, "Destroy My Sweater" at http://sweater.f2o.org

It's my first bash at an XHTML/CSS site, and I would appreciate any comments
regarding the design, layout, load times, appearance in other browsers (only
tested in IE6, WinXP - Haven't got this computer set up completely yet...)
and such like.

I'm a tad worried about the file sizes - I stripped out anything I thought I
didn't need, and reused images rather than have new ones wherever possible,
but as such the index.html file is 10kb
(without any content remember), the css file is 5 kb.

All comments and _constructive_ ;) criticism welcome.

Cheers,
Dave Stevens,  www.stemofficial.co.uk
["Oil Spills in Puddles Can Look Pretty"]