[thelist] NT hosting question(s)

Scott Schrantz scotts at rci-nv.com
Wed Sep 11 18:37:01 CDT 2002

They are, if PHP is installed. I'm guessing, though, that they wouldn't
install it just for you.

> So, probably a dumb question for you all, but what are the
> major differences
> between uploading a site to an NT server instead of *nix.

If you have no server-side scripting, nothing.

> SSI's are still o.k. though aren't they??

Perfectly. By default, they only work on pages with a .shtml or .asp
extension. Having a page with an .asp extension doesn't mean you have to use
ASP, though.

--
Scott Schrantz
work: www.rci-nv.com