[thelist] site check :: sweater.f2o.org

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Wed Sep 11 21:53:01 CDT 2002

> Check your cache settings.  They were very quick on my browser.  Based on a
> quick view of the source code, the image swap code is pretty tight.

I just checked the site using ie6 and the roleovers are very quick. On
Mozilla 1.1 they are very slow - up to a second or so before the new
image appears and it seems to load the image everytime. I am not sure if
this is my setup or a problem with Mozilla. It does not appear to be
cacheing the images though.

Addendum to earlier email: Blogs button starts out as blogs, roles over
to darker Blogs and then roles back to Gallery. Then it will continue to
roleover to Blogs and back to Gallery.

/chris

--
Web Developement | ColdFusion | Programming

<www.fuzzylizard.com>
chris at fuzzylizard.com