[thelist] site check :: sweater.f2o.org

Roger Harness magic32 at jps.net
Thu Sep 12 01:46:01 CDT 2002

> Let's see, to begin with, your site does not even validate. I could not
> view the source to see why this is so, which is also a bit odd.

While I'm pretty much clueless as to validation, I *was* able to view the
source no problem. Maybe the server was acting up when chris was checking it
out??

> The role overs are incredibly slow. This is true for both the left hand
> side nav area and the three items on the right hand side.

Again, not to contradict, but I'm viewing the roll-overs on a 56k, (and you
know what that means...33k if im lucky) and honestly, the roll-overs were
blazin'! I swear I was thinking how smooth that left side 'rolled'. Like a
piano :)

Anyways, hope that helps some.

IE5 under win98

-Roger Harness