[thelist] Site Check: www.GamingSA.com/index

James Mclean james at adam.com.au
Fri Sep 13 00:15:01 CDT 2002

Hi All,

If you have a few spare minutes, could I get some people to check the
operation and layout of the site, www.gamingsa.com/index? the site is an
online gaming community, with games such as CS, and various Quake 3
based games.

Under my testing, it works well in Netscape 6 (Linux), Opera (Linux),
Konqueror (Linux), IE6 (Win98/2000/XP). I do not have access to a Mac,
perhaps i could get some tests from someone with a Mac?

The site is not live, you need to access it via the URL
www.gamingsa.com/index .

We are launching the site on this coming monday, hopefully I can fix any
issues by then!

Regards,

James Mclean