[thelist] PHP session id's

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Fri Sep 13 07:21:01 CDT 2002

[snip]
I was previously, before PHP version 4.2.1, able to append the session
id to a redirect like so:
header ( 'Location: ../comp/compIndex.php?'.SID );

Has this changed, or am I making some other mistake.  I looked at
PHP.net and they make no reference to this being invalid now.
[/snip]

Check your register_globals in php.ini, it is probably set to "Off" now.
Change it to "On" and read the upgrade notes that came with the latest
version you installed.

HTH! Peace ...

Jay

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

* Texas PHP Developers Conf  Spring 2003            *
* T Bar M Resort & Conference Center                *
* New Braunfels, Texas                              *
* Contact jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com       *
* Want to present a paper or workshop? Contact now! *