[thelist] moz 1.1

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Sep 13 14:55:01 CDT 2002

Feingold Josh S wrote:
> --
> It is a basic checkbox in the options menu.  I am not in front of my home
> PC, so I don't remember which one.

I can't find the checkbox and I'm running mozilla 1.1

However, it will launch URL's in a new window if I Ctrl-click on the
link (or use the middle mouse button in my case).

I thought that I remembered a hidden setting in the preferences
javascript files, but a quick google didn't turn up anything and a quick
scan of the preferences files didn't show anything obvious.

Judah