[thelist] billing software was billing clients

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 14 21:04:01 CDT 2002

Ah, this probably will be a good topic - not to over pump what I am
using, but got a link for you where you can read about it yourself:

http://www.allnetic.com/working-time-tracker/index.html

It has lots of features that I have not even had time to look at yet,
and again free. NO, I am not affiliated with them blah blah blah.

I've tried quite a few of these trackers before, downloaded probably
20 of them. This is the best of the lot so far. Put it on multiple
machines if you have to.

But someone said something that also makes sense - do what works for
you!

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();