[thelist] [OT] Video Conferencing

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Mon Sep 16 14:25:00 CDT 2002

The people that write my paycheck are insisting that we look heavily
into video conferencing.  I would appreciate any feedback that any of
you have either in the form of suggestions or past experiences.  What I
am looking for is info on hardware/software for connecting 3-5 offices
across the US, operating the server on a T1 with the remote office on
either DSL or cable.  This does not have to be anything fancy, but I
have a feeling they are looking for high quality on not much of a
budget.  However, I will present to them the facts - either way.

Thanks!
Todd