[thelist] [CF5] cfperfmon.dll failed

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Tue Sep 17 16:13:00 CDT 2002

After installing CF5 on W2K server, cfperfmon.dll failed and has been
generating errors in the Event Viewer every 10 seconds. Here's a copy of
that message:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Perflib
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1008
Date:  9/17/2002
Time:  4:05:40 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: APPCENTER1
The Open Procedure for service "Cold Fusion Application Server" in DLL
"C:\WINNT\System32\cfperfmon.dll" failed.  Performance data for this service
will not be available. Status code  returned is data DWORD 0.
Data:
0000: 05 00 00 00               ....

I'm not sure how to fix the problem and the Macromedia web site doesn't seem
to have any information on that either. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

http://www.goonies.info/
Not the film. The family.