[thelist] Loading JavsScript file (*.js)

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Thu Sep 19 15:26:00 CDT 2002

You could always document.write() the <script..> tag... throw something in
the querystring or set a cookie or something that says "ok, write the JS
file tag" and you can use that as a conditional for the document.write().

'course there's probably an easier way, who knows. :)

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net