[thelist] Changing HTTP Headers

Benjamin kalos at carolina.rr.com
Fri Sep 20 20:04:01 CDT 2002

http://www.xav.com/perl/site/lib/LWP.html : perl module for writing WWW
requests
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/cgi-bin/rfc/rfc2068.html : the RFC info for
HTTP Headers
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/99/36/index3a.html?tw=backend : article
on http headers

Unfortunately you haven't given much info as to what you are trying, other
than you need to fool a server into thinking that you are not from New
Zealand which sounds more like an IP spoof than a HTTP header
alteration.  An anonymous proxy would be your best bet given the (limited)
information about your "challenge".

It sounds interesting, but that's my overbounding curiosity kicking in.  If
you can share more info about what you need to do (in specific terms such
as what they are looking for) I'd love to help.

-benjamin