[thelist] Dynamic Text

Karen J. Bowen lists at miinx.com.au
Fri Sep 20 20:52:00 CDT 2002

Mark Anderson wrote:
> I can't remember what it's called, so I'm struggling to search for this
> BUT....
>
> I need to take the contents of one textbox and add it dynamically to the
> text of another probably a text area. I will be using the onChange event.
> Can anyone help?

Hi Mark,

The code posted by PPK yesterday will work in most browsers...

document.forms[0].elements['yourTextArea'].value +=
   document.forms[0].elements['textbox1']

I'm wondering if your post here is a mispost though?  Did you not find
the answer?  If you're having problems with this, there's not much more
that can be done without you posting your code...

Good luck,
Karen
-------
Miinx Design & Development