[thelist] How to interview techie programmers if you're a non-techie

Jennifer jen at avarweth.thechain.com
Sat Sep 21 20:38:01 CDT 2002

There was a discussion of this recently at Slashdot. Visit
http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/08/21/1759242&mode=thread&tid=129
for a lot of really good ideas, and even a few laughs! I found a lot of
things there that I found helpful anyway.

If you're not familiar with Slashdot, you may want to set the threshold to 4
or 5, to week out the stupid responses.

Hope that helps,
Jen