[thelist] google results

Craig cd-ml at aardvark.net.au
Mon Sep 23 07:02:00 CDT 2002

Another strange thing with Google is:

If you type "bowen site:bowen-groves.com.au" (without the quotes) you get 1
result.

If you type "bowen site:bowen-groves.com" (without the quotes) you get 103
results.

bowen-groves.com and bowen-groves.com.au server exactly the same content, yet
google hasn't managed to index anything (except the home page) from the .au
site.

Craig.