[thelist] Re: Can Apache put only certain codes in log files?

Benjamin kalos at carolina.rr.com
Mon Sep 23 13:11:01 CDT 2002

The virtual hosts info is great, if you have them.  The page you refer to
does have a section about Conditional Logging (
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/logs.html#conditional ) but nothing related to
what the original question was about.  The SetEnvIf has no conditionals for
HTTP Status in the log file (
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_setenvif.html ).  A search on Google
for [apache "conditional logging" "status code"] was unfruitful as well
unfortunately.  At the moment there doesn't seem to be a way to handle your
particular request (nor my question posed a few days ago either).

-benjamin